Saturday 1 June 2013

Fondant Flowers

Fiddling with fondant! We had a couple classes where we practiced creating flowers and leaves with fondant.
I've never worked with fondant/gum paste, it's like a playdough mixture with a ridiculously sticky side...That had to be the part the gave me the most trouble. I learnt that it's best to wash the mat well before use.

First off are the roses! I only made one due to my inexperience with the stickyness. :C
Over-waved the edges!

Mums and button flowers.
Having troubles with the edges...
 
 
Grace's mum! It's very pretty!
 
Daises. They were one of the easiest to make! I ended up with about 4 flowers.
Nasty edges! No matter how much I dusted the cutter, it still stuck!

Carnations! I only made one and a half flowers...XP Had to be my best flower!
Resembles a coral!
Calla Lillies.
 
Not suppose to have the hole! But this was my
first attempt.

First attempt. Wasn't suppose to have a gap.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment